The BENGALS WIN!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teh redwings of course....I think they might be able to play better ball than both the Bengals and the lions

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Teh redwings of course....I think they might be able to play better ball than both the Bengals and the lions
My moneys on the Wings. If the Bengals can screw up football as well as the Loins, put em together, they still don't have a chance against hockey players, playing football.:D

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

Big T your absolutely right, I should have said pro football team. Michigan has the best pro hockey bar none! Go Wings, Go Browns!

I think both the Bengals and the lions need to change their name to kitty cats.

I wonder where CincyBengalsFan's post is???? I bet he's in oblivion or better yet still in shock? Maybe I had better check the local ER's! :rolfL:

am still in shock...I mean I may not be the die-hard that concy is, but it took a good hour or so for me to recover from the news of a win. You might want to check a local winery for cincy as opposed to those ER's

take solace in the Bible....Turning to Luke:

Morningweg and Millen- "if the blind lead the blind,both
both shall fall into the ditch" 15:14

Lions winning- "With men this is impossible; but with
God all things are possible" 19:26

The Bengals- "But many that are first shall be last;
and the last shall be first" 19:30

Wayne Fontes- "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."
25:21

And the cry of the Lions/Bengal fans:

"MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?" 27:46

Amen

Hey, wait a minute, whose the fourth fan? I sent a fruit basket to the other two and don't want to leave the other dude out.:)

At least y'all don't start each pre-season with the owner promising this year we expect to make the playoffs - with a straight face. (true, Jerry did have to undergo plastic surgery this year. I guess that's commitment of some sort)

Texass once bubbled...
At least y'all don't start each pre-season with the owner promising this year we expect to make the playoffs - with a straight face. (true, Jerry did have to undergo plastic surgery this year. I guess that's commitment of some sort)
I don't know what the Bengals problem is but i am relatively sure the Lions are a write off for the Ford family. They have been mediocre for soooooo long it's the only justification i can come up with.

I always felt sorry for Barry Sanders, arguably the best RB ever. Who knows what he could have done with a real offense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom