The Dive Stop Report 8-6-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me know next time you are doing some buildout and I'll try and make sure that Bill and I are there to help.

Rich

I am not really in the loop on this. I just happened to go out there while he was working and offered to help. I am sure that Dave would like all the help he can get for stuff like that. If you have some interest in Voulteering your muscles and skills just ask Dave. If he does not need the help, he will tell ya. If he does he would tell ya that too... I'd personally like to see this place around for a long time. It is just to close and convenient to let it go.

I hope that you have a good time at Mermet...

Phil

Dude.... you gota have priorities.... :)

Thats why I am diving that weekend, have your cake and such...

I am not really in the loop on this. I just happened to go out there while he was working and offered to help. I am sure that Dave would like all the help he can get for stuff like that. If you have some interest in Voulteering your muscles and skills just ask Dave. If he does not need the help, he will tell ya. If he does he would tell ya that too... I'd personally like to see this place around for a long time. It is just to close and convenient to let it go.

I hope that you have a good time at Mermet...

Phil

Will do on calling Dave, and a close dive spot is a great thing. PM Bill or I with a time that you want to dive with us again (if you still do), We are thinking table rock next weekend...

Will do on calling Dave, and a close dive spot is a great thing. PM Bill or I with a time that you want to dive with us again (if you still do), We are thinking table rock next weekend...

Damn I wish that I could do TRL next weekend but I have 2 family functions next weekend. Of course they come on a weekend that I actually do not have to work:mooner:

Have fun down there...

Phil

Just wanted to say that the dock is much more stable, but the ladder is a little tough. Not much room for your feet because it's flush with the dock. There is a very gentle slope to the far left of the dock between two boulders that make the best exit, IMO.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom