The Dive Stop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like the conditions are holding, maybe even warming up a bit.(a balmy 55 degrees at 20')
I think we are going to get in a couple of dives Sunday morning.

I have thought about going out there on sunday myself, but I am not sure. Probably not, but I am going to try...

Phil

If you are needing someone to dive with, you are more than welcome to join my buddy and myself. We are planning on getting out there around 9:00 am.

Not going to make it out today... You guys have a good one...

Phil

We made 2 dives this morning(4-26-09) and had a great time. The air temp was around 80 degrees and it was sunny. The surface temp according to my computer was 61 degrees and 42 degrees at 50'. The vis varied but I would say averaged between 15' and 20' which was pretty good with the amount of activity in the quarry today. There was an ow class being taught, but they really didnt muck things up at all. This is a credit to the instructors at Y-kiki divers Im sure. I cant wait to get back.

Glad to hear that you had a good time....

Phil

Thanks! That was our OW class. More time in the pool working on skills pays off. I am glad we did not screw it up too bad.

My buddy and I talked to you while waiting for the quarry to open, I was parked in front of you in the black truck. I know often times when someone does a dive report it ends with, "there was an ow class going on so the vis...." This was definitely not the case here. Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom