The dizzy Rubicon Wall, Lake Tahoe CA USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myka,
Give me a call next time you go to Tahoe. I have recovered nicely from our Lobos trip.
Jon

OK, for sure I will call you or email you. maybe around 7 august or 14...
I will confirm you.

ChadK, I will contact you too when I will go to Tahoe.
Farty and Scubabumps too.

In french we say : "Plus on est de fous, plus on rit", which means
"The more, the merrier" :wink:

I'd love to meet up with you near the 14th, in Tahoe. My family will be there from the 11th through the 17th, a lakefront house on the West Shore. You'll like my dive buddy, as she is a US/Swiss/French citizen and of course speaks fluent french :)

Drop me a line here and we could meet up!

Our plan is for a shallow test dive (weight & computers, it's been a while!) in front of the house. The next day we're meeting up for a dive class from the shop in Reno, as neither of us have ever dived in fresh water nor at altitude. Subsequent days we'll just pick local spots and dive them.

I think those are the first underwater pics I've seen of Tahoe.....thanks!

Hi guys,
next scheduled dive in Rubicon Wall, saturday August 7th.
I plan to dive less deep than the last time, and around 2 hours (the water is warm near the surface).
From the shore of course !
I prefer to dive just one time in the day, but when I am in the water I like to stay.

If someone is interested to join my team (just me in fact!) you're welcome of course.:D
Just send me a message with your email, and I will answer by email, it's easier to plan evrything.

Maybe I will also go diving the august 14th but for this moment I am not sure to be free at this date ; sorry "Caliban" if we don't meet in Tahoe, I hope you will enjoy your diving in this beautifull lake.

for everybody, Have fun dives in nice places,
Mickael

I can try to go up on the 7th and maybe the 14th. Myka, Ill be diving regular air and probably wont go as deep as you. what type of dive you ahve planned

I can try to go up on the 7th and maybe the 14th. Myka, Ill be diving regular air and probably wont go as deep as you. what type of dive you ahve planned

less than 10min to swimm underwater from the beach to the wall, it's shallow (between 6 and 10 meters, sorry i will use meters, easier for me)
visit the wall from 20meters to 60 meters,maybe 10min at 60m, 15min at 40 meters, 20-25min at 20-25meters and 1 hours between 10meters and the surface.
But we can dive together on the top of the wall, the visibility is so good, you will see me in the bottom !
:D

Any for sure plans yet? Still trying to get the day off...

next scheduled dive in Rubicon Wall, saturday August 7th.
I will be around 11am on the beach, on the right.
Send me a private message and I will give you my email and phone number.
I will take a long time to prepare my dive gear, I will be in the water in 12:30, not before.
See you

hey myka, i cant go to the one on the 7th but the 14th is a go for sure! Any one else wanna dive the wall?

looks like we're taking our high-altitude class dives on saturday, so we're only free sunday or monday to dive the wall.

Back
Top Bottom