The equivalent of Den Laman, on Curacao?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EnronX

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a recommendation from my fellow divers here...I'm doing an 8 day trip in early June with 4 days on Bonaire and then another 4 days on Curacao...

I've been fortunate enough to travel to Bonaire quite a few times and have really settled on Den Laman as my favorite place to stay (quiet, clean, convenient, beautiful Bari reef, truck and tanks included and very well suited for a diving-focused vacation).

Does such a resort/complex exist on Curacao?

On a related note, any recommendations for which puddle-jumper service we should use to cross from BON to CUR? 5 years ago we used a small firm but can't remember the name. Is the price still about $75 and can you book the day of or should I book here in the States? I'd love to have the flexibility to stay an extra day if the diving is great on the East Side of Bonaire.

Thanks all! I simply cannot wait to get back to the ABC's

Hi EnronX,

The way you describe Den Laman on Bonaire, it sounds like a setup similar to All West Apartments on Curacao (Minimum stay of 4 nights).

You find a lot of information about us on this forum, on Facebook (search for Curacao - Go WEST to ALL WEST), and on TripAdvisor. You can also send me a pm with all your questions.

Airlines flying between the ABC islands include home Dividivi Air,
DAE - Book your flight to Aruba, Bogota, Bonaire, Caracas, Curacao, Santo Domingo, St. Maarten, Valencia - Dutch Antilles Express - Book your flight to Aruba, Bogota, Bonaire, Caracas, Curacao, Santo Domingo, St. Maarten, Valencia - Dutch Antilles Ex,
and Insel Air Curacao - Welcome to Insel Air.

Greetings from Curacao

Andreas
..:: All West Apartments & Diving, Curacao ::..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom