The First 130 Feet: True Stories from the Dive Deck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken, I just looked at the excerpts on Barnes & Noble's site. The last excerpt ends with a mystery half way through the chapter, now I HAVE to buy the book to find out what happens! Seriously, it looks great and I will be ordering at least one copy. Thanks for taking the time and writing down your real-world experiences.

Jerry

Just put it on my wish list for my Nook, can't wait to read it.

Couldn't wait! Downloaded the free sample portion, will buy the rest when I get a B&N gift card. Read a few pages, pretty good so far.

Thank you all sincerely for your interest in my book... marketing has been limited to date... but I'm going to have it advertised in the March/April Double Issue of SCUBA Diving Magazine - and I'm hoping for the best... thanks to everyone who has sent me feedback via email, facebook etc... it's appreciated!

Ken, I just finish your book. First I would like to say very good book, it kept me entertained and wanting to read more the entire time. Second I would like say that you sure seem to find alot of excitement wherever you seem to go. After reading the chapter on your trip to Roatan, you have me second guessing whether my wife and I should take a trip there (we were thinking about it for our 15th wedding anniversary in two years). Anyway, great book, I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Ken,

Half way through the book and really enjoying it. I had my local library order a copy, so you are now in the system here on Long Island. Good luck and keep up the great writing.

Read it last week ,enjoyed it, thanks for writing it.

I just bought the Kindle version, the bookshelves containing my dive related stuff is sagging :D

Back
Top Bottom