The Girls Next Store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely have to agree with John A on this. I would rather watch grass grow then the Kardashian twits trying to sound or look like they are important. My TV time is about 2 hrs. a month and that is news or weather. Reality has a new meaning on TV. How many people does it take to survive in a group of bickering idiots? Give me the old time shows where men were men, like, Sea Hunt, Combat, the Three Stooges!! However our "politically correct" would have them banned for violence and the bad influence it has on kids.

Very well said.

I hate reality shows and I watch very little TV these days simply because reality shows are all that's on any more. As far as bad influence on kids... there is not one single reality TV character I would choose as a role model for my son in any shape form or fashion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom