The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Anywhahoozle, if you see their bear.. confiscate him! Take him from them by whatever means possible. :robocop:

:shakehead Geeesh I can't leave for a minute. Now you've got a SAR for a teddy:confused: :dork2: :clown:

:10:

and stop editing your posts......stop lurking and get to bed.:popcorn:

johnnyseko:
and stop editing your posts......stop lurking and get to bed.:popcorn:

:kicknut: j Hush, u, I was doing a favor for Almity and trying to help a fellow mascot. Get on the "search" ball u. :wink:

I have a question, any1 can answer it!

My best friend amanda wants to get certified,Her parents want to too but there only going to get certified if there daughter amanda get certified,But she has a problem:11: she hates to put her head under water and she hates the idea of breathing out of a tank? HOW can I Help her get over this fear:confused: :confused: :confused:

Eric you know the answer to this honey. If you are unsure and would like tips, start a thread. I can help, if you would like.

What are you doing tomorrow. I know your brother is coming on the dive... You know we are doing Gunsmoke, Tug Orange, and TenFathoms, yes? :jump:

Missdirected:
Eric you know the answer to this honey. If you are unsure and would like tips, start a thread. I can help, if you would like.

What are you doing tomorrow. I know your brother is coming on the dive... You know we are doing Gunsmoke, Tug Orange, and TenFathoms, yes? :jump:

okay sure! yea i would love that cause if my friend got certified i would go diving more often. and i would love to go miss D with you guys tommorow but i cant. i'm goign to start a thread on the reason why! i...dont want to whats it called? troll or somthing like that on this threadXD

Funny, she doesn't look a day over 21!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom