The "I can't make it to Ginnie Springs Dive Party, so its a Dania Beach Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi
I can't make it to Ginnie Springs Sept 5-7, and it seems like some others aren't going, so I was thinking if anybody is interested in a dive party at Dania Beach. Same dates, we'll raise our glasses to those diving to the north of us, hoping they are having a good time, while we hang on the beach or in the water.

The south end of the parking lot has grills, grassy, shady areas that we can grab a picnic table or two; there is public wash off areas, and bathrooms. There is a dive shop about a mile away. The only downside is $1.00/hr parking. But you can park your car at the dive shop and catch a ride over to the beach.

Anybody interested?

It sounds like fun, it's right in my area but I can't make it that weekend. I have to finish a coral monitoring class on the sixth and Ocean watch is having a fish ID class and dive on the 7th. Anytime the ocean is flat and the vis is good I'm up for a dive. I live 5 min from Dania Beach.

So is anybody interested? Its next weekend.

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
Hi
I can't make it to Ginnie Springs Sept 5-7, and it seems like some others aren't going, so I was thinking if anybody is interested in a dive party at Dania Beach. Same dates, we'll raise our glasses to those diving to the north of us, hoping they are having a good time, while we hang on the beach or in the water.

The south end of the parking lot has grills, grassy, shady areas that we can grab a picnic table or two; there is public wash off areas, and bathrooms. There is a dive shop about a mile away. The only downside is $1.00/hr parking. But you can park your car at the dive shop and catch a ride over to the beach.

Anybody interested?

too far for me to walk, especially while geared up, so I'll have to pass....

Us Left-Coasters will be thinking of ya.... :)

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom