The KPP is taking over!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
You would never moderate me, would you??? :angel: :wink:

You say it as a joke but its actually one of the biggest challenges that a moderator faces; to moderate your friends, or not.

I wish both Chad and Ben good luck in making that call, its not an easy choice.

WW

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
You would never moderate me, would you??? :angel: :wink:

Without a doubt or a second thought if the need arose. :D

But I have a feeling you won't get too far out of line.

Chad

I go away for a weekend of diving and leave Chad behind and look what happens. I guess I'll have to moderate the new moderator:)

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

hey i just noticed.........what the hell am I doing over here in the KPP forum???? Did i take a wrong turn at the basic scuba discussion intersection?

There-in lies the problem...the KPP section is like a vortex....sucking in all those on the board. It won't be long before we are all considering driving/flying to KY for a weekend of SCUBABOARD at Joe's quarry.....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

There-in lies the problem...the KPP section is like a vortex....sucking in all those on the board. It won't be long before we are all considering driving/flying to KY for a weekend of SCUBABOARD at Joe's quarry.....

Actually we would love to have anyone who will come visit.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

Actually we would love to have anyone who will come visit.

Chad

I happen to know you're just saying that because it's time for the spring sacrifice to the pirahna! :wink:
Ber :bunny:

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...

I happen to know you're just saying that because it's time for the spring sacrifice to the pirahna! :wink:
Ber :bunny:

Don't tell everyone!! :D

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom