The last word in Knee patches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Overalls or knee caps aren't gonna cut it with the Aquarium - its gotta be some kind of wetsuit armour to pass the "I'm not a diver, but as a supervisor I can't allow that" test. It has to look like it belongs on your wetsuit.....

I have used ever-dip and coveralls on both wet and dry suits while doing bridge reconstruction work that involved being underwater for 7 to 8 hours a day while constantly kneeling against bridge pilings. If this does not work for you then you are doing something else wrong.

If this does not work for you then you are doing something else wrong.

yeah what I'm doing wrong is trying to explain to you what I already said - what you suggested IS NOT ALLOWED.

We're in an aquarium tank - closed loop system. They want as little contamination as possible from humans - its a wonder that they allow us to use our own wetsuits, but I'm not gonna stir the pot on that. FWIW they use city water to make their salt water, cause the ocean water is too polluted to get clean...

So buy cheap coveralls and knee pads that will only be used in the aquarium and clean them before you put them into service. You and your wetsuit will end up cause more contamination then they will.

So buy cheap coveralls and knee pads that will only be used in the aquarium and clean them before you put them into service. You and your wetsuit will end up cause more contamination then they will.

ok, thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom