The LDS of the future

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the lds of the future goes like this Dive Instructor sits in dive shop and waits for the next student in the mean time (get it MEAN time) and post on scuba board and every student that decides to go elsewhere gets him upset, so he broadcast that he makes a lot more than every one else in the dive buisness on a Ow class. Someone calls his shop he answers the ? then they post on SB that the class is bogus and it includes everything + boat charters for the same exact price he mention, then a girl that called him out tells the owner and the owner say's enough is enough no more posing on SB about us. then a girl post on SB to try to resolve.

Perfect example of why the future of LDS is having a hard time, Instructors have very little pay and keep trying to make it rich so they get a bit disoriented and cause a ruckus in the dive community.

Brendon gave a link on his post and boulder clearly said he got it from his past post, So I punched it in and post what I thought he was betting.

It is unfortunate that Brendon has these outbursts on occasion. I've been reading through some of his past postings, and he seems to be a reasonable person arguing his points in a decent way. The outbursts whatever the reason(drunkness or something else) turns some people off.

The BS is on you WPD brendon stated he was only a naui divemaster in 2005, your getting caught up in his BS, go read all his post and you will see how he has insulted many members and you will find what he is really like.

LMAO... I suppose he could have litterally been the drunken sailor... Was it happyhour time when that post was made...? Im sure he had his iphone with him lol. BDSC, your still wrong I work with the guy and we are not in the boynton beach area... Voodoogasman why would I defend him? Despite what you think he is an excellent instructor and a friend of mine. Thats doesnt mean I agree with him all the time, considering the post of mine you referenced. Voodoo please prove that he threatend you or just shut your mouth. Just because he called you out and cursed at you doesnt mean he threatend you.

Might want to be careful about that. Florida has some wonderful laws on Internet behavior -- nicely in line with laws pertaining to personal behavior. An Internet threat is every bit as prosecutable as is an in-person threat.

It is unfortunate that Brendon has these outbursts on occasion. I've been reading through some of his past postings, and he seems to be a reasonable person arguing his points in a decent way. The outbursts whatever the reason(drunkness or something else) turns some people off.

srsly-405142.jpg

Good Lord, what board were you on??? :confused:

I've seen Brendon challenge and denigrate known expert sources on this board, with logic no more valid than "if it ain't true, it ought to be" and "based on my experience" . . . which seems to be pretty limited compared to the Wookies, TSandMs, and NWGratefulDivers.

Wow, what a conspiracy theory... Do you believe that the world is going to end in 2012 too? How about alien abduction? They made movies about it must be true... The Sky is truly falling and people wonder why brendon flew off the handle at you... Wow, just wow... If I ever need anyone to help spread bs i'll be sure to call on you. Cheers!

*ahem*. Want to rephrase this personal attack? :)

srsly-405142.jpg

Good Lord, what board were you on??? :confused:

I've seen Brendon challenge and denigrate known expert sources on this board, with logic no more valid than "if it ain't true, it ought to be" and "based on my experience" . . . which seems to be pretty limited compared to the Wookies, TSandMs, and NWGratefulDivers.
Which part of "I've been reading through some of his past postings" did you not understand.I've not had the time to go back and read every post he has made.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom