The Maiden Voyage of the LBD on NYD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's refreshing to see that big scarey Dave and not-so-big not-so-scarey Ken need reinforcements :D
I hear you have an algae issue and I happen to have a fancy degree in Environmental Science. I will considor exchanging my consulting services for free admission :deal: :evil:

i was watchin this show on tv
they said theres something in the genetic make up in red heads that makes them ....... lets say......... crankey

I know of a nice Little Quarry in CT I can get you some free passes for , I am waiting for a nice weekend I'll keep you posted.[/QUOTE]

What a coinkiedink! I know a nice little quarry that I would like to see open too!!!:D

Diesel298:
i was watchin this show on tv
they said theres something in the genetic make up in red heads that makes them ....... lets say......... crankey

I am NOT cranky
:maniac:

You do realize that I'm not like a flaming carrot head right? It's more auburn. I suppose it's hard to tell in the hat and I suppose subtleties like that are missed by males :rolleyes:

dbg40:
What a coinkiedink! I know a nice little quarry that I would like to see open too!!!:D

Suggestion 1 for Eliminating Algae from the Quarry:

Algae likes nitrogenous wastes, I therefore suggest that Dave and other members of the P-Valve Cult be instructed to "hold it" like those of us who do not have convenient plumbing. Less peeing in the quarry will mean less algae...

:sofa:

hmmmmm...the quarry...do we have to wait till the spring?? Still havent been yet. Gidds will most definitely have to show herself there as well!

dbg40:
I know of a nice Little Quarry in CT I can get you some free passes for , I am waiting for a nice weekend I'll keep you posted.

What a coinkiedink! I know a nice little quarry that I would like to see open too!!!:D[/quote]

Ya know, I heard about a place near by but.....

Diesel298:
so whats up with the quary?
Pick a weekend folks. We are just busy pricing tons of stuff and working on more detailed plans for the layout. Giddy-up, We can make it a URI project. Maybe some extra credit for your Degree. Any way Lets just do it before the sucker is 6 feet thick in Ice.

*choosing to be the bigger man and ignore the Giddy-up nonsense*:rolleyes:

How cold's the water right now? The Neoprene Wonder wants to go...maybe a dip in nice 30ish water will convince him to get a drysuit! :rolleyes:

I don't need any more projects, I have way too many as it is, why do you think I spend so much time on here procrastinating?

Will consult for free admission...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom