The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The manifold for my doubles is in. Now all I need to do is select two tanks that are in need of hydro and O2 cleaning and get that stuff done so I can put the doubles together and do some diving with them.

Cool jbd!
I ordered two din 1st stages for my kit today, I hoping on having it all assembled in the next two weeks. So, are you ready to do another bouyancy clinic? :D

What? you going to let a little change in gear ruin your buoyancy?:confused: . I know where you're coming from, though. I did the pool work for my Adv. Nitrox course last week & used a borrowed HP131. It really messed me up (& I'm looking at going into doubles.... I'm in real trouble now). That pool work really kicked my behind.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jim and Chris with their new doubles. Both of them have absolutely perfect bouyancy and trim. It's going to be a change to see 'em struggle at something.:D

jpsexton:
I'm looking forward to seeing Jim and Chris with their new doubles. Both of them have absolutely perfect bouyancy and trim. It's going to be a change to see 'em struggle at something.:D

I guess I don't count.:(:(
JP when are you getting your doubles??

Tammy, divesports is running a special on Worthington LP77's. Tanks, bands,and manifold for $679 shipped. LP77's are pretty close to AL80's but you can drop the extra weight for the tank going positive. Chris and I have them ordered. :D

wb416:
Are ya lookin' to double up some steel or AL tanks?
I'm doubling AL80's. Steel is too heavy for my old decrepit broken down and otherwise delapidated body.

Land Locked:
You know jp is going to be laughing at both of us......
He'll stop laughing when the rescue "issues" are over:D :D :eyebrow:

If not I'll tie him to the Blackbeards chumsicle :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom