The MAP that every Cozumel traveler needs!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I haven't posted this in the past year, so here it is for those new to Cozumel or to this forum. I have no interest in the map, I make zero dollars on it. I am just a huge fan, got my first one 11 years ago when we went to Cozumel for the first time. IT IS THE BEST TOOL FOR ANYONE GOING TO COZUMEL. PERIOD.

Cozumel Map and Travel Guide

So before you ask...
Where is hotel _______ ?
How much does a taxi cost from _________ to ________ ?
Where is the restaurant ________________ ?
Is hotel ________________ near any dive shops?
How far is it from hotel ____________ to town? Can I walk?

GET THIS MAP!!!!

We are on our 3rd updated version, love it, use it every trip to Cozumel and this will be our 8th or 9th trip. I have lost count! They also have maps for the mainland areas, Playa del Carmen, etc.

ANOTHER map they make we love and have used is the Mayan Adventures Map. We used it to drive to and from Chichen Itza, it shows the gas stations, the toll roads with prices, hotels, sites to see, and suggests restaurants along the way. This map made our trip smooth as silk, and the restaurant we picked from the map turned out to be fabulous and inexpensive.

robin

I'll second that. I have several of "Map Chick's" maps and they are a great resource and very reliable.

ditto - great maps. Even the one I have from years ago is still useful.

I agree - they are so much more than just a map ! They include so much useful information, it's almost like having a whole travel guide in a convenient fold-up size. Laura & Perry do an excellent job with the maps !

I received an email a few months ago about an updated edition that was coming out this year. Just wondering if it is out.

Thanks for posting this!

(the day after I leave...:cross:)

thnx.

Thanks robint! Ordered one :)

I just bought the whole set for Tulum, etc. Have had the Coz set for years!
great work.

Back
Top Bottom