The New Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SOOOOOO bloody tempting ... debating over whether to pull the trigger on an order.

I wish it had some connoisseur's actual "taste-tested" stamp of approval. Cough-cough @ Rob :wink:
Don't forget to include that optional, throwaway US 470.00 Ti yoke, should you happen to purchase the DIN version and desire a bit of flexibility . . .:gas:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 1.26.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 1.26.58 PM.png
    162 KB · Views: 44
SOOOOOO bloody tempting ... debating over whether to pull the trigger on an order.

I wish it had some connoisseur's actual "taste-tested" stamp of approval. Cough-cough @ Rob :wink:

Soooo tempting indeed. I am going to buy the TFX second stage if I can't afford the whole kit at the beginning. I have an ST1 I can attach it to and use the ST1 ss as octo.

I want to couple it with an Apeks XTX200. Helps me balance out my rig. :)

Lol, that must be against a law or religion somewhere. At least pair it with a Scubapro MK19 or Zeagle F9 first stages not an AL/Apeks :)

@rsingler

Thank you for the detailed/expert description of the improvements over previous design (D400). The second stage sounds very interesting, but unfortunately, due to materials used, it can never be used in a BOV. But hopefully one day, those ideas will make their way into other designs that are put in rebreathers.

Why couldn't it be used in a BOV?

Lol, that must be against a law or religion somewhere. At least pair it with a Scubapro MK19 or Zeagle F9 first stages not an AL/Apeks :)
hoping to have an MK 19 soon, but I think the Apeks still weighs more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom