The next B.I. Wreck Charter...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian

Contributor
Reaction score
OK.... Basically this is for Spectre, KKMatt, and Norteastwrecks, but it is possible add another charter boat if there is that much interest. AOW required.

My available dates are:
Sept. 14
Sept. 21

Oct. 6
Oct. 7 (monday)
Oct. 13
Oct. 19

any sat./sun in nov.

Post your dates

So far, the boat is avail. for all of these dates, except Oct. 19th..but if that is a good date, we can always use the other boat.

I am more or less booked through the rest of the month. At this point though, anything in October or November would be great.

Ideally, I would shoot for something in early October so that we grab some of the good weather...the 6th, or 7th would be awesome.

Matt

I'm not available in September on any dates when everyone else is available. I'm generally available throughout October (is the 7th a holiday) except for one weekend (I'll know which one later this week) in which I'm supposed to be the rescue dummy for a Rescue Class and November except for the weekend after Thanksgiving (when I'm packing for Grand Cayman, yeah!!!).

raxafarian once bubbled...
Oct.6 is looking good.... Spectre?

Can't do it. Oct 6th I'm on a noon flight to St. Louis for work. I won't be back until late on the 11th, so that knocks out the 12th as well.

I was going through my dive log, and we're getting into some really tentative days with weather. It's not the water temp that ends my season, it's the air temp.. Last year I wasn't able to get two dives in in a day by the end of september.

If I end up getting the drysuit by then, you can definately count me in, but without the drysuit I think I might be more apt to wait until we see a weekend like we had this weekend coming, and seeing if we can get together on short notice.

*shrug* maybe I'm just being a wimp :)

Spectre once bubbled...

Where's the love man? I thought we formed a bond on that safety stop yesterday! :)

What the H*** are you two doing on your safety stops??? I'm glad I was unhooking the boat.

Seriously, the weather might become an issue if the air temp drops too badly. I guess that means that we get the dives in while we can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom