The Onondaga after the storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trimixer860:
I must have mist something. what second video? I didnt see it.

Once you click on his first link, there is a related video off to the right hand side from his 4/28/2007 dive. Try it again, I'm sure you'll see it.

The dive charter boat Atlantis was on the Onondaga May 2nd. The vis at high slack was 10 ft max saw lots of wash outs on the wreck. We also dove the Mary Arnold and the vis was 25 ft. Water temp still cold at 42F

I bet the washouts are really just from One Fin and not the storm. He dives that wreck at least 15 days a week, and you should see how much sand he can move when he gets into the groove fanning for artifacts. :D

RIOceanographer:
I bet the washouts are really just from One Fin and not the storm. He dives that wreck at least 15 days a week, and you should see how much sand he can move when he gets into the groove fanning for artifacts. :D

I only dove it two times this week. Artifacts, I never found anything on the Onondaga:D
It looks like its going to be nice day sat.

I launched tuesday, will be on the Daga Saturday

wreck.reel:
How was your dive on the Onondaga. I had to work yesterday and couldnt get out.

Not too shabby, vis about 12
We let a little too much scope out on the hook and snagged bottom instead, but was swimmable to the wreck. Looks like one of the 2 moorings is gone, another boat was tied to one and the other was nowhere in sight.

Played with my camera looking for anything with some color:
Onondaga May 5th 2007

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom