The RIFFE Crew welcomes your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riffeinternational

Registered
Reaction score
Hello fellow divers!

Riffe International is proud to join the ScubaBoard Forum and would like to welcome any questions you may have regarding our line of products.

Check us out online at www.speargun.com

Dive Safe!
RIFFE International, Inc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIFFE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1214 Puerta Del Sol, San Clemente, CA 92673 USA
(949) 361-2818 PH - (949) 361-2885 FX
FISH FOR THE FUTURE
Selective divers set their sights on only those few prize game fish they will enjoy bringing home

We also - have created a Riffe Q&A Forum - HERE on ScubaBoard! It is located HERE

We are very happy to have you aboard! :)

Welcome,
I am a proud Riffe hunter. I would like to thank my LDS Hydrosports Scuba in Clute, TX for getting me hooked up with Riffe Island last summer. After several great hunts with my gun I got my dad a #3S for Christmas that he has been proudly using this year.

I am going to have to get me another Riffe t-shirt cause I have about wore out.

Attachments

• sb.JPG
    sb.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 112
smilies-41093.png

I don't know if I welcomed you before the crash or not, as so much was lost - but I like to Howdy everyone. Now that we seem to be stable: HOWDY!

Let me know if I can help you here..

:cowboy: don

Hello fellow divers,

Well, I have to say Dema was a blase and the new year is just around the corner. I have had 2 beautiful girls ages 3 and 1 - So... I think it's time to go play again and look for some new places to travel and fish to wrestle (lol...) break some new world records too. I feel this is going to be a great year being apart of ScubaBoard too is exciting.

If you all have Q & A for us don't be shy, were here for that.

I look forward to diving with some of you soon, I know I'm ready!

Note:
Michelle & Howard, We are going on a trip asap I'm off to Hawaii in the morning 11/9/07 and I'm going to break my own personal best of 100 ft. depth and static apnea breath hold of 5 minutes (one singel breath hold) Crazy stuff! Love you guys I'll call you in Hi.

Julie Riffe
Julie@speargun.com:blinking::blinking:

We also - have created a Riffe Q&A Forum - HERE on ScubaBoard! It is located HERE

We are very happy to have you aboard! :)

:happywave and welcome to :sblogo:

although im not into the hunting thing i know SB has a big crew of divers who hunt so im guessing your imput will be greatly appreciated

cheers and enjoy!

Hi Julie! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

I'm really glad you've joined up on the board too! :D

Hello fellow divers,

Well, I have to say Dema was a blase and the new year is just around the corner. I have had 2 beautiful girls ages 3 and 1 - So... I think it's time to go play again and look for some new places to travel and fish to wrestle (lol...) break some new world records too. I feel this is going to be a great year being apart of ScubaBoard too is exciting.

If you all have Q & A for us don't be shy, were here for that.

I look forward to diving with some of you soon, I know I'm ready!

Note:
Michelle & Howard, We are going on a trip asap I'm off to Hawaii in the morning 11/9/07 and I'm going to break my own personal best of 100 ft. depth and static apnea breath hold of 5 minutes (one singel breath hold) Crazy stuff! Love you guys I'll call you in Hi.

Julie Riffe
Julie@speargun.com:blinking::blinking:

Good Luck Julie,
You are going to have a blast in Hawaii! Enjoy! Can't wait to hear when you break your personal bests! Pictures please! Be careful and get ready to hunt! love you and talk to you soon!
Michelle

Hi Divers,

Well I'm back from my clinic and I shocked myself big time. After being out of the water for 2 1/2 years I didn't think I would have done as well as I did. I did another 5 minute breath hold and I reached the grand depth of 111 ft. on one breath hold. I'm very stocked and shocked that I was able to reach that depth after my long gap out of the water. I'm now jazzed and ready to go shoot Em' up - It was the spark I needed to get myself back in the hunting mood. lol... My gills were drying up.

Dive hard, have fun and go BIG!

Julie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom