The Rotarian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverchet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm planning to dive the Rotarian Wed. Sept 2nd and need to know if it has a buoy. Any other info on this site would be helpful.

I'm planning to dive the Rotarian Wed. Sept 2nd and need to know if it has a buoy. Any other info on this site would be helpful.

I've done a couple of dives on the Rotarian this year and if I am not mistaken, there is a buoy on it. Keep and eye open for Prohibition beer bottles, but don't take any. Also, hopefully there is still a ceramic water cooler by the mooring line. Much of the onboard structure was removed before it was scuttled, but the paddle wheel support is interesting.

I've done a couple of dives on the Rotarian this year and if I am not mistaken, there is a buoy on it. Keep and eye open for Prohibition beer bottles, but don't take any. Also, hopefully there is still a ceramic water cooler by the mooring line. Much of the onboard structure was removed before it was scuttled, but the paddle wheel support is interesting.

There is a buoy. We saw the water cooler but no bottles 2 divers saw a Burbot. We'll dive it again next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom