The ScubaBoard Store is now open...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The store is back in business. Scubaboard Store

It includes our own SB Branded products, and some products from our friends at Surface Interval Clothing.

Aboot time! :)

I guess I jumped the gun :wink: ... Funny how it came up in Yahoo search before it was ready

I don't know if you'll take my word for it, but I have a boat coat, and it's very warm and comfortable. It's the surf bomber and a wind-proof shell. I've worn it several times after diving here in Florida the last few months. I assure you that we inspected personally at least one of each item we have in the store.

Also if you look on the Chammyz website, there's some user reviews:

http://www.chammyz.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CHMZ-001

We can also pretty much get anything you see on the Chammyz site with the SB logo on it too... so if there's something else there you like, let us know.

Reactions: D_B
okay, I fully expected to see a baseball cap under the hats category;any plans for one soon? I'd like something for my upcoming trip to the Keys but I have no interest in a beanie hat and no budget for the jackets (plus I have something like 15 jackets already). A baseball cap or a visor would be really nice.

Just sayin' ...

Reactions: D_B
okay, I fully expected to see a baseball cap under the hats category;any plans for one soon? I'd like something for my upcoming trip to the Keys but I have no interest in a beanie hat and no budget for the jackets (plus I have something like 15 jackets already). A baseball cap or a visor would be really nice.

Just sayin' ...

More stuff is on the way. We have some hats (very few like 4 or 5) with the older logo... We're waiting on an order with the newer "ScubaBoard.com" logo before we add them to the store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom