The shopping gene

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my new palm pilot is SCREAMING for all kinds of accessories -- case, software, fancy stylus, add-on keyboard.....

divemistress once bubbled...
my new palm pilot is SCREAMING for all kinds of accessories -- case, software, fancy stylus, add-on keyboard.....

Case - quit using it after about a week, too much hassle. Just use protective film over the screen.

Software - download all kinds of stuff for free or shareware from Palm sites. I've even d/l e-books to read on vacation!

Fancy Stylus - Naa, that's a little too much for me. Besides, I use my fingernail most of the time anyway!

Keyboard - If you're gonna use it in business meetings or something like that, it works OK. But if you Palm is for pleasure, it's too big to haul around and inconvenient to use. Sold mine to a secretary friend after about a month.

I've had mine almost 4 years and would be lost without it!

I've just got to try each and every new pair of fins out there...

Does anyone have a cure for that? :madelf:

silly silly silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the diva should stay out of the water not to muss her hair! If I worried about looks I would trade in my tevas.!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom