The Texas Swamp Dive Team gets it's own page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Since we are getting a pretty good sized group of Texans going on this board, I figured it's time for us to have a means to stay in touch a bit better than e-mails criss-crossing and looking for posts amongst all of the ScubaBoard.com threads.

I have created a "community" area for the Folks in the North Texas area who populate this board. Please visit the [red]Texas Swamp Diving Team page[/red] if you'd like to keep up with what is going on. Especially if you wish to dive with a fun bunch of folks. Not much is there right now, but I hope it will grow as we use it.

This is not meant to replace what we do here on this board, but to ensure that when something is going on (dive or social event, birthday, etc.) the rest of us get the word.

Hi TexasMike,

Just thought I would let you know you can set up the Texas Swamp divers website for free through ScubaCity. You can choose from 25 different domains, all scuba related (unfortunately we don't have texasswampdivers.com) like diveclubs, scubaclubs and many more. Just go to http://www.scubacity.com and click on the sign up button on the left-hand side of the page.

If you want more info or need help, let me know.

Cheers,

Thank you, but I did this on MSN for free as well, and didn't have to do any HTML coding.

But I will look into using your services for future projects.

Figured I'd start things rolling on the swampdivers page!

Guess this means we're official, huh? Gots our own website an' all.

Cool! The Swamp Divers very own website. I will be checking in from time to time for swampy news.

Wish I could go to PK this weekend with you all, but it looks pretty grim for my diving prospects. We blew all our dough in Grand Cayman last week (totally worth it) and school starts for my kiddos next week. This weekend promises the annual torture of school shopping on Saturday and meet the teacher (gosh I hate that) on Sunday...yes on Sunday. Is nothing sacred?

Hope to meet up with the Swamp Divers someday.

Laura

You folks kinda sorta have to "sign up" on the page (join in other words) so that if there is a mail out, it will get to you.

Laura...we look forward to meeting you as well...btw, the Corsairs are singing again on Friday Aug. 10 at Emerald Mist. I went last time and it was loads of fun...especially when they started singing the Gilligan theme to an old sea shanty tune. Perhaps you can attend then?

--TexasMike

Sailor's Prayer: "Dear Lord above, send down a dove, with beaks as sharp as razors...to cut the throats, of them there blokes, who sells bad beer to sailors"

Mike,

We will try to get there on Aug 10. I will sign up on the Swamp divers page and I am letting my other diver friends know about the site as well.

Laura

I'm Gelious, I dont have anyone in my State to play with. But we're working on our own Scuba Park. Check the picture out. OH the guy with the gun is just in case someone wouldn't go into the water.
The Beginning

Hey these guys are showing up all over this board. I love that they are wearing their masks on their foreheads!

Laura

[red]Originally posted by Swamp Rat
I'm Gelious, I dont have anyone in my State to play with. But we're working on our own Scuba Park. Check the picture out. OH the guy with the gun is just in case someone wouldn't go into the water.
The Beginning
[/red]

ROFL!! That gets saved along with your Red Neck Diver Live-aboard!

I didn't know those photos were there...gonna have to check out the others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom