The Thresher Shark Research and Conservation Project Newsletter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Expeditions

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

The group and it's volunteers have been very busy since I last posted so I thought it would be a good idea to keep you updated with our latest newsletter.

Please find attached the September edition of The Thresher Shark Research and Conservation Project newsletter.

Best Wishes,

Alison Beckett
Project Manager

www.threshersharkproject.org

Attachments

• TSRCP Newsletter 1.pdf
    209.7 KB · Views: 75
  • TSRCP Newsletter 2.pdf
    318.4 KB · Views: 73
  • TSRCP Newsletter 3.pdf
    264.8 KB · Views: 71
WOW. That looks amazing.

I have just been on a conservation project in the Seychelles for 11 weeks. I loved every bit of it. Your project looks really great! Threshers and the Phillippines, amazing! Just been on your site.

I am leaving the UK for a big trip around the tropics, but dont think I will be leaving till december. That's far too long away.

Do you or anywhere close by to you offer a DM Internship? My plan was to start by doing a DM internship in Sulawesi, as I love diving there, been there twice. I have 155 dives, I'm rescue diver certified and really want to get DM and Instructer so i can maybe earn abit of money as i travel. But my real passion is conservation.

Hi Ross1,

Thank you for visiting the site and you comments.

There are many places to do your DM on Malapascua and around the island of Cebu.

If you are interested in joining the project please feel free to contact me directly in the email below.

Best Wishes,

Alison Beckett
Project Manager
A.J.Beckett@liverpool.ac.uk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom