The travel check list - ARGH !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catskill diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Everytime we leave for on vacation the dreaded ' I know I forgot something " comes out from one of the group. We decided a check list should be started .....while on the last trip - it never got done.
Who's got the best comprehensive travel / dive list for our traveling six- pack including top side stuff like
:coffee: :popcorn: and :cheers:

3 weeks to Curacao

Dive Gear
___Mask, ___Anti-fog, ___Fins, ___BC, ___Computer & Backup
___Regulators, ___Computer batteries,___Tank Lights
___Dive knife, ___Compass,___Slate, ___Whistle, ___Sausage
___Wet suit, ___Boots, ___Primary Lights, ___Backup lights, ___Hoodie
___Torch batteries, ___Mesh bag, ___Backpack, ___Camera, housing, strobes, SD cards, batteries, & silicone
___Scuba certification cards, ___Log book
___Medical information/emergency contact information

Personal Items
___Sunscreen, ___Medical Kit, ___Contacts + extra pair/solution, ___Hair spray, ___Brush, ___Bug spray, ___Pepcid AC,
___Razor/Shaver, ___Glasses, ___Sunglasses, ___Baseball cap, ___T-shirts, ___Swim shorts, ___Shorts, ___Sleeping attire, ___Sandals, __T-shoes, ___Jeans, ___Dress pants (shirts, belt, shoes), ___Underwear, ___Socks

Misc
___Passport, ___ Airline tickets, ___Itinerary, ___Photo copy of Passport in sealed envelope, ___Hotel reservation
___Money, ___Travelers checks, ___Credit cards
___Water bottle, ___IPod-Phone chargers, ___Reading material, ___Snacks, ___Contact info for resort, ___Ear plugs
___Notify Credit Card Company out of Country
___Flight Check-in 24 hours before flight

No general list will satisfy your needs, esp. if popcorn required.
Start your own, including things to do in prep.
My database list has 1,000+ items, including weight, and where packed/kept.
Still, one item I forgot to add to list for last trip.

No general list will satisfy your needs, esp. if popcorn required.
Start your own, including things to do in prep.
My database list has 1,000+ items, including weight, and where packed/kept.
Still, one item I forgot to add to list for last trip.

Have to agree. With a word processor, you can put your list (or lists) together and add/delete/edit after each trip.

Thanks craracer - had seen an extensive vacation check list on the board before but couldn't find.
Popcorn isn't required it's the only icon I Found for snacks. They are on my packing list as such. airport food sucks and is waaay overpriced. The space all the food items take up are filled with purchases on the way back home. Besides every condo or home away never has coffee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom