The Turtle Nest on Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flash

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Turtle Nest on Cayman Brac?

Thank you. Of course, you do realize I asked so I might get some sort of information about it. For instance, was it a nice place...etc...?!

Ah - you should've said. Yes it looked v. nice - new, clean, bedroom, bathroom, sofabed in lounge, full kitchen, TV, small pool, owners live next door, gazebo on the ironshore, reasonable rates I think (they have a website - http://www.badmen2000.com/rental), shore diving straight off, not too far from the shop & resorts. The perfect Brac accom. for a couple, perhaps.

flash:
Thank you. Of course, you do realize I asked so I might get some sort of information about it. For instance, was it a nice place...etc...?!

I too have looked at the property but I have not stayed there. It looks very nice. Most of the beach in the picture is not sand but chunks of coral. You certainly would have to have a rental car if you wanted to use a dive op like Reef Divers at the Brac Reef Hotel. The best part about driving is, even though you have to drive on the left there's not much if any traffic. Last time we were on the Brac we had a rental car and while driving around the island one sunday we encountered 6 cars total!

Dive Safe,
Caymanaic :dazzler1:

Thank you nipi and caymaniac for the info. I appreciate it. I'm planning a trip near the end of April and am just trying to narrow down my choices. This place does have really good rates but I do prefer to be close to the dive op...more food for thought. Thanks again.

flash:
Thank you nipi and caymaniac for the info. I appreciate it. I'm planning a trip near the end of April and am just trying to narrow down my choices. This place does have really good rates but I do prefer to be close to the dive op...more food for thought. Thanks again.

For car rental try http://www.thebrac.com/bandsmv.html
B&S motor ventures is a good place to rent from.

Dive Safe,
Caymanaic

Caymaniac,

Thanks for the link. I will definitely check into it. I appreciate your help.

Back
Top Bottom