The USS Arthur W. Radford - New Jersey's newest reef!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks mike!!!!!
that was my nephews ship!!!!last trip out as chief weapons officer
he and i are planning to hit it next year
i figure,if he lived on it on a around the world trip,he can navigate us through her!!!!!!
he'll appreciate this video!
he is now at war college in rhode island,so is available to dive with me!:D
have fun
yaeg

thanks mike!!!!!
that was my nephews ship!!!!last trip out as chief weapons officer
he and i are planning to hit it next year
i figure,if he lived on it on a around the world trip,he can navigate us through her!!!!!!
he'll appreciate this video!
he is now at war college in rhode island,so is available to dive with me!:D
have fun
yaeg

Wow! Sign me up for THAT guided tour... :)

Have fun...

Mike

I was in a dive shop today and the owner told me that the Radford was broken into three pieces by the storms that hit at the end of October. The bow section is on its starboard side, the mid section is still upright and the stern section is its port side. He said that you need a DPV to get between the sections now that they are about 200 feet apart. Has anybody been on the Radford lately?

I was in a dive shop today and the owner told me that the Radford was broken into three pieces by the storms that hit at the end of October. The bow section is on its starboard side, the mid section is still upright and the stern section is its port side. He said that you need a DPV to get between the sections now that they are about 200 feet apart. Has anybody been on the Radford lately?

Even though its in my backyard.....and I run my boat out of Cape May - I havent dove her yet.

BUT.....I have been told that she is in fact in 3 pieces. I dont know if it is still there - but someone had already run a few lines between the pieces and left them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom