They took my money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

REI garage sales seem to be announced only on the web page for the local store for the past couple years, unless they happen to be coupling it to one of their regular sale events, then they will include it as part of the sale notice.

We actually happen to have a couple within about a 20 minutes drive. The new store is in an upscale village (residential and exterior-mall) development. It seems to be about 50% more volume and 60% of the stock - designed to appeal to the wealthy suburbanites looking for the perfect outdoorsy weekend apparel rather than people that get dirty doing outdoor things. I like the old store. I'm praying that it doesn't go away.

Eastern Mountain Sports went the same way. I don't even bother going any more.

Wanna load up that credit card - REI Outlet ...

Hopefully not to Racine, Kenosha or Milwaukee...

What is wrong with Racine? I lived there for a few months in high school, until I mom decided that she didn't like winter.

What is wrong with Racine? I lived there for a few months in high school, until I mom decided that she didn't like winter.
That entire area is turning into Chicago north... We have a ton of people moving up here to the Fix Cities to get away from the crime in that area. I had my plates stolen off my vehicle at a gas station there when I went in to pay for my fuel and use the restroom. (Of course their cameras were not working) And that was in a "decent" area of town...

So what do FL folks call the unwanted from NY/NJ?
Northerners. Pretty much anyone who lives north of Atlanta is a northerner. The north is very strange and mysterious. We should put "there be dragons here" on the maps. Did you know that sometimes it gets so cold up north that ice forms OUTSIDE? True story.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom