Thick 2 piece wetsuit for cold water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rajohn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale a used but in great conditon 2 piece wetsuit. It's an older style but looks virtually new. The brand is Sub Aquatic Suits. I bought it with a complete set of gear thinking I could wear it, but it's just WAY too small. There is no information on it telling how thick it is but it's very thick and I wish it fit. Upon actually handling it in person it looks like it fits a very skinny tall person. The label lists it as a size M/L. I thought that meant a mens large, but maybe it means a ladies medium. In any case I'm only asking $50 for it and it's in great shape. It's in Redding, California and I'll ship it for just exactly what it costs me and not any more. You can call me (Richard) @ 530-222-3410 or send a message via Scubaboard. Thanks

Attachments

• CIMG1687.jpg
    CIMG1687.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 46
  • CIMG1689.jpg
    CIMG1689.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 39
  • P1010124.jpg
    P1010124.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 36
I am interested in this for my son...who IS tall AND skinny! can you possibly send me the measurements from crotch to shoulder on the oversuit and crotch to shoulder tab on the underpiece? My son is 14, is 5'9" and weighs 121 pounds...AND we dive in NH..where the water is COLD most of the time...your suit sounds about perfect for him....you can email me directly at anndmd@comcast.net and if you have a paypal account, list that as well. If the measurements work, we have a deal. Thanks!

and one more question, please...my son is being adamant about his suit having zippered ankles...can't quite see these in the pic...are they zippered?
thank you!

If I'm measuring correctly, both the dimensions you asked for seem to be 28"to29". It's hard to tell exactly where to measure from and to. The ankles are NOT zippered. If that's a deal killer for him, then I wouldn't buy it. Too bad, it's a nice suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom