Things To Do In Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was sad to hear Ross isn't going to make it. I hope Roberto, Randy, Colleen and Heather can be there again.

That makes 3 people from "El Cuatro" (group 4 for the non-spanish speakers) that have signed up for the invasion. We are going to catch group 8 for the number of repeat invaders!!

We (Precision Dive Team #8) knows how to FOKUS!

Unless I overlooked it in my quick skim, is the putt putt golf course still open? That was fun when I was with a good size group years ago. With a group our size they would probably make special arrangements for us.

Unless I overlooked it in my quick skim, is the putt putt golf course still open? That was fun when I was with a good size group years ago. With a group our size they would probably make special arrangements for us.
I just found out that it is closed as well. It was a great idea though. :(

ROXANNE!! Thanks for taking the time to post all this!! I don't know why I haven't looked here sooner but it has turned out to be very informative :cheers:

This suggestion is for anyone staying post invasion. I've been wanting to checkout the Banco Chinchorro's. It looks like great diving, but a big hassle to get to. Supposedly pristine diving, but due to distance to the dive site most ops require 4-6 divers, and it is an all day trip. Looks like you would have to overnite also.

Chinchorro: Banco Chinchorro Scuba diving boat trip, Xcalak Mexico

Back
Top Bottom