Things to do on an elevator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amber

Contributor
Reaction score
1. Carry a cooler with a label saying "human head"
2. Stare at a stranger, after a wile, smile and happily announce "I have new socks on"
3. Hold the doors open and when people get on, tell them you demand to wait untill you hear the penny you dropped plink at the bottom
4. Stand silently in a corner
5. Try to get people involved in a sing-along
6. When someone new gets on..greet them warmly, smile and insist they call you Admiral.
7. When it's really quiet, smack yourself on the forhead and yell "God not again, not again!"
8. Fart, look at the person next to you and say loudly "Ewwwww, what did you do"

Once a lady on an elevator stared at my feet, shrugged, & said, "Well, there you go!" Everyone else laughed. I looked at her like she was crazy & got off. I worked furiously although I had not slept more than 2 hours the previous night. I was in the middle of a fast-paced, high-paying project that HAD to be done that day. When I was invited to lunch, I looked down at my sore right foot & noticed that I was wearing one brown penny loafer & one green hiking boot. I decided to spend my lunchhour at a thrift store looking for a pair of matching shoes. This disappointed my short-term co-workers who thought that, as an artist, I did it on purpose. "Well, there u go!"

Given a choice, I think I'd prefer to follow Aerosmith's example.

:D

Stand at the front of the car, right in front of the door, as the car stops for other people to get on look straight ahead and don't move.

Another:
Stand at the back of the car facing the wall

Another:
Stand in the middle of the car, scratch your head and your a$$ ( I know someone who used to do this just for fun).

There's always someone that pushes the button twenty million times thinking it's gonna open the door faster or the elevator will come up faster.....noooooo the elevator will come when it comes!!:livid:

Oh and every stinking time I get in an elevator with more than five people there is always always always somebody in there with major B.O.:flame:

AMBER

While it's true that it won't show up any faster....my theory is that it seems like the elevator shows up faster since you have something to do (pushing the button) :eek:ut:

MissAmberDiva once bubbled...
There's always someone that pushes the button twenty million times thinking it's gonna open the door faster or the elevator will come up faster.....noooooo the elevator will come when it comes!!:livid:

Oh and every stinking time I get in an elevator with more than five people there is always always always somebody in there with major B.O.:flame:

AMBER

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom