Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a very expensive speargun sitting all alone where the owner had left it on the bottom of the ocean. I did the right thing and posted for the owner, and then returned it. It was sweet though...

I haven't been on the board in a while. So I'll come back with a bang!

found on two dives from one spot...
pict0277.jpg

pict0282.jpg

Wow, wee did you find the points? Nice!

Thousands of items... mostly from divers who lost gear on popular sites.

The two things I cherish most are two small hand-made 'pewter-like' cannons which appear to have been hand made and to scale of larger cannon from the 1715 fleet which sank off Vero Beach. They cleaned up real nice and the State of Florida gave me $2500 for them... guess I should have kept them, but I do have pictures which might be worth something someday too. I think the State of Florida lost them because they can't verify their whereabouts.

found on two dives from one spot...

Very cool. While it's not a question about your photos specifically, they made me wonder if any indigenous peoples ever used shark teeth as spear or arrow heads. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom