Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

several human remains, a few hundred .50 cal rounds all linked, spent casings which i have , a trajectory wheel which i still have and an m1 rifle. all found in finchafen PNG

I just lost :dork2: Canon Powershot A95 Camera with the housing in Cayman Island at Lemon Reef. Whoever finds it please post it here so I know where to find you! :voodoo:
I've found great working dive light (which I gave as a present to a woman I dove with), many very old coke bottles, some hub caps, transmission belt, old shovel, some very old car (couldn't recognize what it was), a cart from Ames (chain went out of business), snorkel, fishing lines, fishing lures, old computer case, many old beer cans, old washing machine, and many other metal garbage.

I found an entire scuba unit (bc, reg, tank, safety sausage, lobster gauge etc...) Too bad someone on the boat had dropped it a few minutes before I found it.

Actually this is the second time I found a complete scuba unit.

The first time the diver had ditched it and nearly drowned. We got him back to shore, he was a little cold, a little bruised, but alive.

Both good finds even tho I didn't get to keep the equipment.

i got lucky somehow i found things on any Trip! 1 dollar bill, Speaker, snorkel and mask 2 of them new, and the best part i just got my 5th dive!
So....that's why i love beachdiving!

just snokeling in 10-20 feet water, and if something there just dive....thats so cool
i am waiting for the big one....the never before discovered shipwreck!!!!!

anchor2.jpg

How big a boat on Travis needs 30' of chain?

mans wedding band

After the Seafair Hydroplane races on Lake Washington - the day after the crowds were long gone, my high school friend and I searched for what people dropped in the water.

#1 most dropped item?? Beer - we picked up 15 unopenned bottles.
#2 Cash a $5 and four $1. Paid for our air. I never liked beer, so I took the money and gave him the beer. Of course I'm sure he gave it to his dad...riight.

Back
Top Bottom