Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Camping Lantern, Complete fishing rod and reel, weights, mask, and the most interesting thing was a complete toilet.

I found a BC Tusa Liberator with a bankies of weed in the pockets in a jiffy bag a scubapro reg set and 15L alli tank with the weights next to it. We never did find the owner to thank him for the bud LOL:D but my wife was thankfull all was her size still using it today

I found a BC Tusa Liberator with a bankies of weed in the pockets in a jiffy bag a scubapro reg set and 15L alli tank with the weights next to it. We never did find the owner to thank him for the bud LOL:D but my wife was thankfull all was her size still using it today

You didn't notice the bones lying next to it??:shocked2:

Not yet it turns out one of the DM`s on the charter had a nerous runner on a night dive and just unstrapped and bailed noone wanted to claim to goods so the charter said take it finders keepers

Some things I have found under water:
- A horseraddish bottle
- A brick
- My Sanity (its been eluding me for years).

Need to dive more to find more things! :)

I once found the head of a pilot, my buddie once found an complete human who had been under a bridge at 85 ft for 3 months. Needless to say he was no longer breathing.
ZDD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom