This is as good a place as any to say... Hi.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougarspd

Reaction score
Well this if my first time here at the scubaboard and it looks pretty sweet to me.... :thumb:

I tried getting a scuba board going at another web site but it didnt fly to well.... there just wasnt much interest in it.

I came across this site while I was doing some serious work :tongewag:

So this is me saying hi to the rest of the community here...

:hi:

Cougarspd,
Welcome aboard. Hope you can visit a while and enjoy the water. Good folks all around here.
Dive Safe,
Larry

Hello and welcome to the boards. Most of the people here are very nice and you can pretty much find the answer to any question here...scuba related or not!

Dive safe,
Paul

Welcome.

Can you tell us about your diving interest, experience, etc.?

Well I have been diving since I can remember and the ocean is something that has always been an interest for me since I was a little kid....

I grew up around the ocean it has always been a part of my life in one way or another.

Oh ya and I am an AOW certified diver by SSI....

Glad you found us and took the time to give and intro and some background... we have a great board here ~10,000 members strong :)

Have fun, and keep diving!

DB isn't 100% correct, we might have 10K members, but they aren't all strong...I mean they elt little whimps like me run arou d this place too.....

Welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom