This months training dates have been published

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This months training dates have been published and I’m going to be in Texas. Yes I’m whining but so far no change. Just back it up a week is all I’m asking.

I work with Butt Heads :mooner: and I think they are trying to get rid of me. :shakehead

Oh well, I guess we have to miss some now and then. :no Did I mention that I’m whining? ;D

Gary D.

In Gary's defense - He does work with :mooner: s........

Don't worry old timer, you won't be the only one not at the training.. :) My last day will be that Tuesday... Didn't think it was appropiate to be diving on one of my working days knowing my outcome at the end of the month so I'm burning a day so my schedule doesn't get adjusted...

PS - You know as well as I do they'd be foolish, ignorant and retarded (Hmmm...) to try to push you off the team... For those who don't know the team's make up, Gary is 'THE ROCK' the team centers on...

Hummmm, I think he's kissing my butt for some reason. You’re going to be missed again. :wink:

The team is the rock; not me and we center on each other. Without that team work we would just be a bunch of misguided individuals dealing with a cluster %&*^.

Gary D.

It pays to whine and snivel sometimes. October’s two training days have been canceled. :D

I actually didn’t have anything to do with it. Half the team, including me, will be out of town or out of state on those dates.

Then we have the Duncan trial starting on the 16th and that is going to be a world wide media frenzy, again.

So we are holding off until November.

Whine, whine, snivel, snivel. :wink:

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom