This place rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. It's March in Canada....I'll take any warmth I can get:wink:

As far as my diving background, I'm still considered a rookie at this I suppose. I've had my O/W for 2 years now, and done most of my diving in and around Ontario. I have also done some diving in Cozumel, and Cancun, and am leaving for somewhere warm in about 2 weeks (not yet decided where).

But I plan on being here for a while and plan on upgrading my certification in the near future. Nice to meet all of you!

I was there just over a year ago and was staying with relatives in Courtice. Did some great diving in the St.L on some wrecks with Divegal who is on the boards with us. I'm in NZ but hope to get back over soon. Welcome aboard Oshawite.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Thunder From Down Under,
The Gasman.

WOW, I'm suprised that you've been to lil 'ol Oshawa all the way from New Zealand! hope you enjoyed your stay here, as well as the diving. Thanks for the warm welcome! Hopefully I'll have the honor of visiting your neck of the woods one day also!

Welcome to the board - it's a good one! It's one of the few that I've actually learned things from :)

Welcome to the boards from sunny Florida:D

Back
Top Bottom