Thought on cheese whiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So superlyte, you don't think the fish are getting enough salt, oil, and food dye in their diet already?

Hadn't really thought about it. Don't really care about it.

Yes, that is more than apparent.

Disgusting thought... I wouldn't touch the stuff myself. Here we rub or lightly bang rocks together to attract fish, or use natural foods.

Yes, that is more than apparent.

I've also been known to shoot fish in the face... sometimes with power heads. When I was working the oil rigs in the GoM, I'd stab sheep's head fish repeatedly. I've even occasionally caught fish, cut them up in small pieces and fed larger fish with them. They call this fishing.

They're just fish man. Top of the food chain playing with bottom of the food chain. It's the circle of life. (Somewhere in the background the soundtrack to lion king is playing softly). :D :D :D

sometimes all you have to do is dig in the sand a little. coral sand that is. we were diving Raja Ampat and were waiting on the bottom for mantas. lots of coral sand and we were pretty quite and the small fish started swimming around us. i noticed they were looking for little things to eat in the sand and stirred it up a little bit. I was able to get some nice close up portrait shots of these little skittish fish. On the other hand a lot of divers feed Wolf eels store bought herring at dive sites near Seattle. It can be a bit intimidating when a big ugly 8 foot long eel is coming up to your face kinda asking "so where's the fish buddy?"... one picture one fish.

Disgusting thought... I wouldn't touch the stuff myself. Here we rub or lightly bang rocks together to attract fish, or use natural foods.

Just curious - what natural food are you referring to?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I just don't like cheese whiz…or cool whip. Take them little pieces of real cheese or some ham or even a banana.

OK,
Enough of the foolishness.
True or false:
Fish cannot digest canned cheese whiz?
If they are not grievously harmed by the empty, yet oh so yummy calories, that seems fine to me.
However, If they are in some way damaged, well then, we ought NOT to feed them the stuff.
Chug
Drops small dead Lions around the place.

Back
Top Bottom