Thread Moderation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm putting together a class action if you want in.

I would join the suit but Hockey promised me a pair of split fins and a spare air if I accepted his request.

I would join the suit but Hockey promised me a pair of split fins and a spare air if I accepted his request.

I too accepted a request from Hockey under false pretenses. I assumed he would be a friend "with benefits"

Unless Hockynut has really deep pockets, of course. :wink: :eyebrow:
Deep empty pockets. :shakehead: sorry.

My spare air has a leak, so it's on the way. :thumb:

I too accepted a request from Hockey under false pretenses. I assumed he would be a friend "with benefits"
The benefit was knowledge of who would win the Stanley Cup long before the games were played. :wink:

Oh my.

Stargazer, I have no idea why you reacted so negatively to my friend's friending request. Hockey and his wife are lovely, fun-loving people and I enjoy diving with him. We socialize a lot here on ScubaBoard where he has many, many friends. You were lucky to be invited to become one of them.

I hope you will react a little more positively to the friends request I just sent you.

Oh my.

Stargazer, I have no idea why you reacted so negatively to my friend's friending request. Hockey and his wife are lovely, fun-loving people and I enjoy diving with him. We socialize a lot here on ScubaBoard where he has many, many friends. You were lucky to be invited to become one of them.

I hope you will react a little more positively to the friends request I just sent you.

+1:cool2:

Oh my.

What she said.

Hockeynut is a great guy. I have known him here on the board, and in person. His wife and he are terrific people and you should consider yourself lucky to be offered his notice and friendship. Or Were offered. I think you have missed that window, now though. I feel sorry for you for that. He's a really good time.

Has anybody thought that perhaps we have just been suckered into becoming stargazer's friend so that she could unfold her plot to take over the world? Hook, line and sinker :shakehead:.

Stargazer, are you actually a LIONFISH?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom