Three Cheers for Cristal Clear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caloosa

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cristal Clear Charters is a Winner I dove with Cristal Clear out of Tavernier, the old Upper Keys Dive Resort...on many occasions ..actually, I made my 100th dive with them last year...and it was a great day...Capt. Jorge took us to Snappers Ledge, and it was an outstanding dive...couldn't get a better skipper anywhere, and their boat is outstanding, with plenty of room for all... and easy access to the dive platforms...this resort offers me many fond diving memories...it was here that I also finished by Advance Scuba Certification from NAUI...altogether I have about 20 dives from this resort. The Cristal Clear Charter group has treated me, and many of my dive buddies from our Caloosa Dive Club of SW Florida to many memorable trips...and we have many more scheduled this year,as in the past...Kudos to all the support help and divemasters...and of course to Capt. Jorge who will always find us the clearest waters, but get us home safely when those waters act up.

Well I finally got to use my free dive with Cristal Clear yesterday along with my wife, and son--who flew all the way down here from NJ to be with us for the dive. We had a great time with Capt. Pete Lacombe and divemaster Matt McBride, who took us to Molasses Reef and then we moored up to bouys at Permit Ledge, and the Winch Hole...we saw a tremendous amount of sea life including eagle rays, goliath grouper and nurse sharks...not to mention tremendous sized mangrove snapper and snook! My son marveled at the spiny lobster, spotted moray eel, and barracuda that abounded in the marine sanctuary...we also saw all the other reef fish that resided at Molasses, including wrassse, hogfish, gag groupers, french and queen anglefish, cowfish. I have to thank everyone at Cristal Clear for this offer to dive with them, and especially Jaclyn, who set it all up for me...we will be returning again to dive with you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom