Three used PST HP100 tanks. O2 cleaned, Nitrox, Hydro 10/2008. Sarasota FL.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdombrowski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Diving a rebreather now so selling my three PST HP100 tanks. Two are ~1 year out of visual, one is still valid. Last hydro Oct 2008. Maintained DIN valves. Well cared for and never stored drained nor open. O2 cleaned, nitrox. FYI - These PST tanks had the DOT exemption extended again until 2015 so no worries there. I also have the D100 PST tech specs for hydro.

These are in Sarasota FL. I don't plan on shipping them. $180 each or all three for $500.

1) Photos:
HP100s #1
HP100s #2

2) DOT exemption info

3) PST D100 hydro procedures

I would be interested if they had a valid visual would you be interested in meeting up sometime at Bill Jacksons St Pete or Divers Supply Tampa?

Thanks Scuba Crab/Doug

Diving a rebreather now so selling my three PST HP100 tanks. Two are ~1 year out of visual, one is still valid. Last hydro Oct 2008. Maintained DIN valves. Well cared for and never stored drained nor open. O2 cleaned, nitrox. FYI - These PST tanks had the DOT exemption extended again until 2015 so no worries there. I also have the D100 PST tech specs for hydro.

These are in Sarasota FL. I don't plan on shipping them. $180 each or all three for $500.

1) Photos:
HP100s #1
HP100s #2

2) DOT exemption info

3) PST D100 hydro procedures

Hi Doug. Sent you a PM.

Good luck on selling your tanks. I am not diving enough rite now to justifie buying more tanks. Have to be carefull were I spend money with the state of our economy!

Hi Brian,
I am interested in your tanks if you still have them.
I sent you a PM with my contact info.
Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom