Thunderbay Wreck Diving Trip - Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

False freaking advertising. When I read two six packs I thought Ricky was talking about some type of surface interval. I am a Great Lakes Diver kind of great lakes diving guy. Now no fastest boat on the lakes trip back? We will be able to back roll on this trip correct?

Now this is what I am talking about.

Attachments

• GLDBottomPic1.gif
    GLDBottomPic1.gif
    109.5 KB · Views: 74
So it sounds like we will be diving with ComputerJoe this time around? Works for me. Will I be able to dive in my shorty this time of year or should I bring my full 3 mill?

So it sounds like we will be diving with ComputerJoe this time around? Works for me. Will I be able to dive in my shorty this time of year or should I bring my full 3 mill?

Since this will be your first outing this year.... I am requiring as much skin covering for you as possible. You wouldn't want to blind anyone on the boat with those pasty white legs of yours! :shocked2:

Yes I saw the campgrounds website but was asking if the campsights that we as a group have set aside have power not if the entire gampground has power. I would like to be able to cook, make coffee, etc. I can bring a generator that i can do so with if need be.
We have rustic sites G1-7 on the sandspit - no power.

Snorkels are compulsory.

Okay I have a 4kw generator that is pretty quiet and should be able to run at least some of the cooking appliances and lights etc...

? Looking closely at this since I figured out that it is not the far north Thunder Bay!

We've had our Thunder Bay since the early 1800's. That "other" one was called Port Arthur untill 1970.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom