Tillsonburg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NSMEDIC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In August the wife and I are planning on making a trip to Ontario to visit my father. I was an upper canadian but my mom moved me to the east coast. Anyway we are going to be in The Tillsonburg Port Burwell area. Anydive sites and shops to rent gear from in the area.

I have no idea, but I spent several days in Tillsonburg in 1973 on a band exchange. The people were wonderful! It was a great experience.

You could try scuba plus I think they rent stuff. They are located in Simcoe area.
Scuba Plus i think is there website. might be .com

Hi, I work for Scuba Plus. We do rent gear, and we run charters in Lake Erie, departing from Turkey Point. When are you going to be in the area?

Hi, I work for Scuba Plus. We do rent gear, and we run charters in Lake Erie, departing from Turkey Point. When are you going to be in the area?

We are going to be in the area the 14-21st. We are cold North Atlantic divers. We just don't want to drag gear with us on the plane. What is there too see?

The 15th we are scheduled to dive the Tradewind and Pratt. The Tradewind is a 3 masted Bark, in excellent shape, 120 feet deep, considered one of the better dives in recreational range around Long Point. Sea-View Diving's Lake Erie Shipwrecks The Pratt is a lumber yard in 20 feet of water, 250 foot long coal freighter that got dynamited to clear it out. Decent blow off dive that we use after deep dives or for new divers that cant join us on the deeper dives. If you are interested in these dives, I would call the shop soon and book as we fill pretty quick. Scuba Plus

Our dive club is running a weekend trip to Kingston on the first long weekend in August (2nd and 3rd). I live in London and Tillsonburg is 'kinda' on the way. If you want to link up we are doing 2 days of 2 tank boat dives (300.00 approx includes hotel and drinking buddies). I don't know if there is any room left but I will check it out if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom