Tilos Excel Frameless Masks (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickens_46929

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale: 2 nearly new Tilos Excel Frameless masks... including plastic carrying cases.

Looks like this --> Tilos Frameless Mask reviews and discounts, Tilos

Love them but they just don't fit my face unfortunately.

$30 each plus shipping and any paypal fees.
$55 for both plus shipping and any paypal fees.

What size is it, how can I be sure that it will fit my face? My face is a little on the bigger side if that helps.Will you take $25 for it? I need the mask in next 5-6 days as I am leaving for a vacation on next tuesday (25th).

What size is it, how can I be sure that it will fit my face? My face is a little on the bigger side if that helps.Will you take $25 for it? I need the mask in next 5-6 days as I am leaving for a vacation on next tuesday (25th).

Sorry for the late response, business travel with limited internet.

It's definitely a larger mask.

Unfortunately I can't take $25 for one of them. Thanks.

Dave I'm interested in one of the masks. I have a mustache, how well would it seal on a mustache with silicone grease? Thanks.

Dave I'm interested in one of the masks. I have a mustache, how well would it seal on a mustache with silicone grease? Thanks.

I sometimes have mustache and it seems to do pretty well. Not great but pretty well.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom