Time to find some dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midnite135

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok, back from Hawaii and while there I finished my AOW. I had a blast diving the wrecks but now I am back home and finishing up the main parts of my dive gear assembly.

I picked up a computer and ordered my reg's, now I just need to find some local diving. Unfortunately I am occupied this weekend, and a coworker wants me to attend his wedding on the 22nd, im torn between that and diving at the moment but I definitely want to find some dive time in the coming weeks and was just wanting to put some feelers out.. anyone need a buddy for somethin coming up? I am still a bit new, I kinda consider the AOW a license to learn but I am pretty comfortable and my past buddies and I have been very proud of our record of having the same number of ascents as descents.

-Josh

That's some record you have there. Keep in mind Project Aware is coming up in a couple months at Table Rock, keep your calendar open for it. A bunch of us try to dive together during that event, maybe someday we'll get an entire boat for us.

If you don't mind diving with a mix of veteran and rookie divers, there is a "benefit"/treasure hunt at Jordan Marina which is on Norfork Lake in Arkansas over the Weekend of July 29th. There is a thread posted in Midwest Muck Divers on the issue. We'd love to have another diver for the event as it's for a good cause.

I'll probably be heading down there that Friday.

diverdown247 can you post more info or a link to the dive at Jordan. I dive at Norfork a little and need info. Thanks Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom