Tim's Recreational Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robertarak:
Id really like to be able to re-print my entire dive log with this! When is it going to be ready for prime-time so I don't print up an entire log book with "DEMO VERSION" accross it? :)

Send me an email using the link in the program

elchato:
any chance to get it working with linux?
Can you code in Perl, elchato? Also, does your desktop use Gnome?

Creed:
Can you code in Perl, elchato? Also, does your desktop use Gnome?

No sorry my knowlage is basic. First I have heard of them

Tim,

I have tried your Mares M-2 version and it seems to work, as far as I've looked. Unfortunately, since I dove NITROX, I'm busting the limits of the programed Pressure Groups. Even when I convert to multi-level dives (which is great). I figured this might happen. Is it possible for me to see the coding and see if I can add the NITROX tables? Actually, I think it would be easiest to add the equivalent depth formula, but I'm not sure. I have implemented a very basic version of this, based on tables, in EXCEL, but unfortunately, I'm not a programmer.

In any case, this is an excellent program, and I thank you very much for taking the time to develop it.:yelclap:

Waterskier1:
Tim,

I have tried your Mares M-2 version and it seems to work, as far as I've looked. Unfortunately, since I dove NITROX, I'm busting the limits of the programed Pressure Groups. Even when I convert to multi-level dives (which is great). I figured this might happen. Is it possible for me to see the coding and see if I can add the NITROX tables? Actually, I think it would be easiest to add the equivalent depth formula, but I'm not sure. I have implemented a very basic version of this, based on tables, in EXCEL, but unfortunately, I'm not a programmer.

In any case, this is an excellent program, and I thank you very much for taking the time to develop it.:yelclap:

Thanks Waterskier1 Havent had a lot of feedback yet on the Mares bit.
Not to shure if I have the Tissue Loading right, I dont know what the max values are.
With the ones that go out of the limits of the tables, do any of them show tissue loading in the red or orange.
Don't forget to send me an email to get rid of the demo.

Looks like I am going to have to do the Nitrox soon.
A question for those Nitrox divers,
Are the tables for Nitrox similar to the ones you get with OW?
I don't have any yet so I dont know:wink: :wink:

Any one want to start a new thread explaining Nitrox the PADI way.:D :D

Latest Ver. 3.4.7.3

TheGoast:
No sorry my knowlage is basic. First I have heard of them
Sorry, I was referring to Elchato, who asked for a Linux version. In college, I used to whip up a dive log for each programming language I learned.

Creed:
Sorry, I was referring to Elchato, who asked for a Linux version. In college, I used to whip up a dive log for each programming language I learned.

:D :coffee: No worries I was half a sleep.

Do you think this will work with a Suunto Vyper?

I will be happy to scan the 32% and 36% Nitrox tables for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom