Tired Diver tow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
The FishKiller way

After watching A friend with buddy do some equiptment checking, I decided to put a question to rest.

The best part of it was My friend also posed for a shot with the float in his mouth and he bit the float leaving teeth marks. Once the boat was unloaded and boat placed in it's marina berth we were standing by the truck, pole with float hanging out over the tailgate, when this older couple came walking by, the lady just about eye level with the float sees the teeth marks and says "WOW did you catch a large fish?" Yes but I tossed it back was too ugly..

Can't really tell anything by the photo but sounds like an interesting story!

The picture was taken with a low priced digital camera this is the picture of the float in my friends mouth

it shows my hands with fishing pole the pole is bent towards my friend. He is wearing A Trans Pac II with classic wing holding dual LP121's with 40cf stage bottles under each arm.

:rofL: That works....Looks like you caught a big'un!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom