TO Net Doc, advice S.V.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric:
wait... do anyone knows what the topic is anyway...? :D
freedom fries :rofl3:

Ok, lets see...I took Ricks translation and converted it to French....then back to English.

Rick Inman:
Ok, I'm gonna give it a shot.

I am a partilly completed PADI OPEN WATER

I'm currently taking the PADI Open Water class.

Bipedal Thing with asperation maybe a real Brain if I do not end up Mortuary Slab

As a human attempting to learn to breath underwater, I hope to be smart enough not to kill myself.

These Address's my situation last decades if you can help or inform my sane aintances this not some dumb joke or stupid DAN Scuba-Opoly!!!!!!!!

I've try to tell my friends that for the past ten years I've wanted to learn to dive - and I mean, really scuba dive, not just play the DAN version of Diving Monopoly. They think I'm crazy for wanting to do this.

I have limited resourses and intelligent life forms here no joke!!!!!!!

I have the desire and am smart enough to learn the skills, but limited funds.

I am a Simple Regular Guy Trying to find some sane recreatioal Scuba should be Nitrox my age and health

I am an adverage person, and thinking that at my age and health, the smartest thing to do would be to take a nitrox class.

sincerely- live long and prosper was that Leanord Nimoy Great Guy or Miles Davis So What???? Would Say.///////

Live long and prosper.
(Quote by Leanord Nimoy - a great guy - I think, or maybe Miles Davis. Who knows?)

Sincerely,

b1r2c3u

French:

Je prends actuellement au PADI la classe ouverte de l'eau. En tant qu'essayer humain d'apprendre à l'eau du fond de souffle, j'espère être assez futé pour ne pas me tuer. J'ai l'essai pour dire mes amis que pendant les dix dernières années que j'ai a voulu apprendre pour plonger - et je veux dire, vraiment piqué de scaphandre, jeu non simplement la version de DAN du monopole de plongée. Ils pensent que je suis fou pour que vouloir fasse ceci. J'ai le désir et l'AM assez futés d'apprendre les qualifications, mais les fonds limités. Je suis une personne d'adverage, et pensant cela à mon âge et santé, la chose la plus futée pour faire serait de prendre un cours de nitrox. Longs de phase et prospèrent.
(Citation par Leanord Nimoy - un grand type - je pense, ou peut-être des milles Davis. Qui sait ?)
Sincèrement,

Back to English:

I currently take with the PADI the open class of water. As trying human to learn with water bottom from breath, I hope to be enough smart not to commit suicide. I have the test to say my friends that during the ten last years that I have wanted to learn how to plunge - and I want to say, really piqué of diving-suit, play not simply the version of daN of the monopoly of diving. They think that I am insane so that to want does this. I have the rather smart desire and AM to learn the limited qualifications, but funds. I am a person of adverage, and thinking that of my age and health, the smartest thing to make would be to take a course of nitrox. Long of phase and thrive.
(Quotation by Leanord Nimoy - a great type - I think, or perhaps of the Davis miles. Who knows?)
Sincerely,

Yep....Looks like there is some meaning lost in translation :)

ShakaZulu:
Ok, lets see...I took Ricks translation and converted it to French....then back to English.

French:

Je prends actuellement au PADI la classe ouverte de l'eau. En tant qu'essayer humain d'apprendre à l'eau du fond de souffle, j'espère être assez futé pour ne pas me tuer. J'ai l'essai pour dire mes amis que pendant les dix dernières années que j'ai a voulu apprendre pour plonger - et je veux dire, vraiment piqué de scaphandre, jeu non simplement la version de DAN du monopole de plongée. Ils pensent que je suis fou pour que vouloir fasse ceci. J'ai le désir et l'AM assez futés d'apprendre les qualifications, mais les fonds limités. Je suis une personne d'adverage, et pensant cela à mon âge et santé, la chose la plus futée pour faire serait de prendre un cours de nitrox. Longs de phase et prospèrent.
(Citation par Leanord Nimoy - un grand type - je pense, ou peut-être des milles Davis. Qui sait ?)
Sincèrement,

Back to English:

I currently take with the PADI the open class of water. As trying human to learn with water bottom from breath, I hope to be enough smart not to commit suicide. I have the test to say my friends that during the ten last years that I have wanted to learn how to plunge - and I want to say, really piqué of diving-suit, play not simply the version of daN of the monopoly of diving. They think that I am insane so that to want does this. I have the rather smart desire and AM to learn the limited qualifications, but funds. I am a person of adverage, and thinking that of my age and health, the smartest thing to make would be to take a course of nitrox. Long of phase and thrive.
(Quotation by Leanord Nimoy - a great type - I think, or perhaps of the Davis miles. Who knows?)
Sincerely,

Yep....Looks like there is some meaning lost in translation :)

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I dont even understand the french part :rofl3: (and that's my first language btw :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom