Tobermory Canada Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both DandyDon and VooDooGasMan are correct.

Most people don't like diving in cold water, but I do, I find the divers that like the cold are different and they are my type of divers! This trip is pure fun and I think the divers that do go will have a great time. In fact this trip has no free spots, and if I make $50 to cover my time setting this up I will be lucky, I will be paying the same for this trip as the other 7 people and would gladly show my receipt to prove it. I do admit that most of our trips do have a free spot. Our shop policy is to give the spot to the Dive Master or Instructor that is leading the trip. We do this as a "thank you" for working for us and also they are expected to be the leader of the trip and it is only fare since we are not paying them for their time while on the trip.

Ken and I have been organizing trips for about 4 years now, we started with a local dive club the opened our shop about a month ago. We have experienced some of the issues you talk about but but they are greatly over shadowed by the Good times.

Hi, OffTheWall you will have a blast. Google up "Fathom Five Marine Park" and you can come up with some info. When you get there go to the divers registration office and they will give you all the information you'll need on the 22 wrecks, and other excellent sites in and around the park. The pictures in my gallery were taken 20 minutes away from Tobermory on a shore dive. Hope this helps. Cheers, Mark.

I was there last summer and loved it. I did not get to do any shore dives because we were on the Dawnlight for the week. i really look forward to the trip.

Thread hijack~

Hey, NarcosisoftheRiver, great pics of the saw blade recovery!! Dyer's Bay has lots of secrets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom