Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Sure is! I had been dating him for a couple years before I found out that picture was him. My instructor told me LOL!

That's the mask!

Will the historic mask make the trip to Toby?

Steve_Dives:
That's why I put Mr.Rabbit on my dive buddy crush list, what is it, three ScubaBoards ago??? :D After all, I basically dive with his picture attached to the D-ring on my BC's left shoulder strap!

Great, my husband has a male stalker :rofl3: You've been a good boy Steve, maybe I can arrange for you to receive a much coveted hug from "Mr. Rabbit" :D

No, the mask won't go to Toby, I'm not even sure he still has it. I bet that mask is 25 years old and I think it was starting to deteriorate.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Great, my husband has a male stalker :rofl3: You've been a good boy Steve, maybe I can arrange for you to receive a much coveted hug from "Mr. Rabbit" :D

:rofl3:
Hugs from Mrs. Rabbit - OK. Hugs from Mr. Rabbit - not so much so! :D

Good news everyone, my network connection at home has been restored!

trucker girl:
And what's this lemon-lime thing? Is that like the swamp thing? I'm a little nervous now. What with the quarry monster and all...

Either a key lime pie or a lemon pudding concoction. Either will be served in a lasanga pan and scooped rather than sliced. My test batch of key lime didn't quite hit the mark, so I'm leaning towards the lemon.

There's a quarry monster? :fear: :D

Steve_Dives:
There's a quarry monster? :fear: :D

How long have you been diving? You didn't know about the quarry monster? It's a distant cousin to the closet monster and the monster under the bed.

Ber, we're gonna have to watch this guy.

(mmm... Dorothy Lane market has a heck of a key lime pie- my mother-in-law served it for dessert... mmm)

trucker girl:
How long have you been diving? You didn't know about the quarry monster? It's a distant cousin to the closet monster and the monster under the bed.

Ber, we're gonna have to watch this guy.

Whew! I thought maybe the trout could assemble into something resembling one of those giant Japanese fighting cartoon machines. :D

trucker girl:
(mmm... Dorothy Lane market has a heck of a key lime pie- my mother-in-law served it for dessert... mmm)

Buy the dessert??? :11: Hmm, I'll be near them tomorrow...

Steve_Dives:
Buy the dessert??? :11: Hmm, I'll be near them tomorrow...

Only if it's easier... I wasn't really making a suggestion. Just reminiscing. I'm a fan of anything food-related so long as it's dead, not sardines, and tastes good.

They have good cookies there, too...

trucker girl:
I thought that's what you avatar pic was...

That's a picture a friend took when our dive groups unexpectedly crossed paths. I turned around and I'm waving with both hands (they don't show very well in the avatar picture) while swimming away from the camera. I'm in the warm salty waters off Key West in that photo. Ahh, warm salt water. I can't back there soon enough!

I don't want to jinx us, but it looks like we will have nice weather at Gilboa!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom